Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yi huir jian!!! ( see you later!)

I think we are almost done packing! We are outta here on Friday! After plane changes in Detroit and Tokyo, we will arrive in Guangzhou, China some 30 plus hours later. Better not forget those toothbrushes in our carry ons!

We will have about a day and a half to get settled in before Logan becomes forever ours. Our gotcha day is June 16th. Monday for us, late Sunday night for ya'll.

The kids are excited to grab some Starbucks from the shop in our hotel, and take a ride on the Chinese subway. Hopefully we will meet a wonderful person who speaks English so we don't get lost.....this time. (:

Love,

Claire

4 comments:

Keri said...

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! I will be hitting the refresh key about a million times so don't forget to update the blog ASAP!!!!!

Keri

Robin said...

I was happy to hear about your upcoming travels when Bart was in our shop yesterday.
I will be watching for your updates and look forward to meeting Logan.
Have a safe trip!

Robin

Me said...

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait..

But you are gonna make me aren't you????

Marc, Elaine and Allison said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip. We cannot wait to see the "six" of you when you return home.

Marc, Elaine and Allsion