Sunday, June 15, 2008

Just killing time......




Hey there!

We are just about to head down for bkfast. Just killing time until we meet our guide in the lobby at 2 pm to go and get Logan at the civil affairs office!

We had a great day exploring around yesterday. Took the subway to the British version of Wal-Mart, had lunch out and about, then took an 8 hour nap. Yep, we all feel asleep @ 4 pm and woke up at midnight! We had a snack, chatted for about an hour, then went back to bed.

We are having a good time watching people try to figure us out. Mike was asked to do a video for a school project on speaking English to a tourist. He also discovered a very important sign in the subway.....read the second rule on the picture of subway no-no's.

Another funny thing is watching people's reaction when they hear Mia talk. Definitly not expecting English to come out of her mouth. If I didn't think I'd get arrested, I would take a picture of some of the expressions.

We are heading out. We will post all about Logan as soon as we can. Thank you all for the prayers, we can really feel them. Things are going great here, and we are feeling great and enjoying the trip.

Love,
Claire and crew

4 comments:

Me said...

Just killing time... that is what I am doing waiting to hear about little man! I just bought some pots and pans on ebay, ate everything in sight and downed a box of cookies. I need to find something constructive to do with my anxiousness. I am just SO EXCITED! I can't wait, but I will. And I will be just fine- don't worry about me, LOL.

It looks like you are having fun while waiting. I would love to be a fly on the wall watching folks as they watch you and Mia. How funny!

I think I will go to sleep, but I am leaving my laptop on so I can check in the middle of the night (here) when I get up to tinkle. Too much info, I know...

I love you guys!

Amy Jo said...

You should have Logan now!!! I'm awake in Oregon and praying for all of you!!! Can't wait to see pics, but I know you will be so busy kissin' on your boy! Congrats to Mia, Mike & Livy on their new brother! And you & Bart for your NEW SON!!! God is good. Love and JOY, Amy

Cheryl said...

It's a boy! How cool is that? I thought for sure I'd get up to photos of Logan and gang. I didn't realize they'd make you wait till 2:00 to get him. I bet that was a tough wait, but he should be home now and for that I am praising God for his provisions.

Cheryl

Unknown said...

Just woke up and was hoping for some pictures of that precious boy. Hope all is well and that you are busy having fun with him. Praying for you right now. MISS YOU!

Nichole