Thursday, August 7, 2008

Beach trip

We hit the beach with some friends for our annual end of the summer vacation camping trip.
I can't believe that the kids start school in just a week and a half.

The kids had a blast, well...all except for Mia. She isn't a beach babe. Thankfully there was a great pool where she could go to escape the sand, and all of the things that crawl in it.

All in all, it was a great trip, but ended to quickly. Thankfully.....we still have 3 more months of beach weather!

Love,
Claire and gang

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Claire!!!
I am soooo glad you updated everything. The pics are GREAT!!! I haven't been able to "chat" much lately and I was so wondering how all was going!!! Sounds just wonderful.
Logan looks soo happy and I couldn't be more excited for you and your family.
Love you!!!
DD

Amy Jo said...

LOVE your updates to your blog! Love what you wrote about being an average family...you are most definitely a BEAUTIFUL family. Thanks for posting some new pics. Love you lots! Amy

Anonymous said...

Great photos, Claire. And I love the new header. Awesome.

Pam