Saturday, March 28, 2009

Really ready for summer



police man and daddy

one of these will be my future son-in-law!

shuttle launch- view from our street

getting ready for pool time

body art at its cutest



my princess having tea
Hey out there,

Hope all is good. Sooo ready for summer down here.

Sooooooooo tired of getting up and out the door 5 days a week to end the day with home work and projects. The weather is amazing, and the stores are stocked with sunblock and summer toys.

Thankfully we have spring break next week. We are headed out for some down time camping on a big river here. It will be the official kick off of our summer. It has been a long 5 months without swimming, boating and fishing.

As I have said a million times, I have no idea how you all survive up north during your winters.

Please feel free to come visit and thaw out!

Love,
Claire

2 comments:

Pam said...

Love those photos, Claire. I couldn't pick a favorite~ I love them all!

Pam

Dawn said...

Claire,
I LOVE the pictures and all the updates... I am sooo behind!!!
Missing you all...
Love
DD