Thursday, September 4, 2008

Crazy train!






Hey there!

We are riding the crazy train down here.

With school in full swing, guitar,lacrosse,gymnastics and laundry....i am just holding on tight in this wild ride.

We are all doing great though, just enjoying life in between hurricanes. School is going great for the kids now that those first day jitters are gone.

I am counting my many, many blessing these past few weeks as friend's of ours are dealing with the unthinkable...the passing of their little girl, Anna. We had the privilege of traveling with Anna's parents in June, to China to bring her home when we brought home Logan.

My heart is broken for them. They did not have much time with their daughter here, but they are trusting in the truth that they will be together for eternity some day.

So, with that heavy on my heart this week...I just want to post some pictures of my babies and try and savor each day we are all given.

Love,
Claire

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

Love the pics, my Friend! And, my heart is broken with you and is praying for Anna's family. I can't even begin to imagine. Sending big hugs, Amy