Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PAPER PREGNANT AGAIN!!!


Just wanted to post that we are expecting again!

God willing, we will have our new daughter home next year. The story of her coming home is a little long, and ALL of the glory and credit goes to God.

I can't post any pictures or details yet. But I will as soon as we receive our approval from China.

I can tell you that she is an amazing 2 year old little girl from the south of China. From the description of her personality, she is a spit fire. She will fit right in.

Love,
Claire

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Wow you're adopting again. I got to meet Logan in China when we were getting our Stafan. They about the same age. I thought he was so sad before you got him. He is over it now. : - )

Amy Jo said...

God is SO good!!! Can't wait to see my new "niece" HOME with her amazing family! :) Rejoicing with you! Amy