Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Sophia!






Our baby girl turned 4 just a few days ago.

Yes, at 4..she is still our baby. Even though she has only been home with us for 9 months, we feel like she has been with us forever.

She is just such a gift. She is so sweet, kind, brave, brilliant,trusting and beautiful..inside and out.

Her smile is amazing, it just lights my heart on fire. Her passion to live life to the fullest, and I mean to the FULLEST, is so inspiring.

She loves her bottle still, and no...I'm not doing a thing about that. She loves to draw and cut paper into tiny, tiny pieces. She is a total water bug, loves to ride her bike and swing.

She loves broccoli, steak, onions, ice cream and any type of candy. She also has her mama's love of all Dr. Pepper (:

She loves her brothers and sisters, is very quickly becoming a serious daddy's girl, and gives THE BEST hugs.

There is no feeling in the world that can compare to that of her little arms squeezing me while saying," i love you too!"

God has blessed me beyond measure with my family. My cup, and my laundry runnith over.

No comments: