Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!!


Unstinkin believable! Is it really 2009?

I have sat down several times to write some beautiful expose about last year and our dreams for the new year, but it isn't happening.

I'm not much of a writer to begin with, so I will just keep it simple.

It was a year full of great blessings, some challenges and a season of simplification for me. I don't function well in chaos and disorder, so I have just gone room by room and closet by closet seriously purging things we don't need. Don't worry...I'm keeping Bart and the kids! The dogs are still in question. (:

To the dismay of the kids, I have removed my chauffeur's hat and called a halt to 99% of the after school activities that keep us running all week and week ends. My bottom is already regaining feeling from my serious case of car pool booty-itious.

I haven't made any resolutions for the New Year because I am still working on the one's from 2006. But I know this year will be great. All of our friends and family are healthy and we are really settling in with our newest angel, Logan.

Take care,
Claire

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

Oh, Claire, I love EVERYTHING you write!!! Yay on all of the simplification! We've done that here and I'm ready to go for round #2. Praying it's another amazing year full of health, joy, adventure, laughter, fun & growth for ALL of you. Can't wait to see what God has in store for your beautiful family this year! Lub you, Sista!