Monday, December 1, 2008











Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope you all had a great holiday. We spent the week with 5 of our closest family/friends camping in a National Forrest.

I'll be the first to admit that 8 days in the forrest is even a bit long for me. The company was great, I just don't do well with chilling out for that long. But it was some great down time..and much needed.

Logan mastered riding his bike without training wheels! Mia conquered her dislike of sand and dirt! Livy became quite the volleyball player, and it was sooooooooooooo good to see Michael without that X box or cell phone attached to his body!

But it is good to be home. Trips like those really help to remind me of all that I have to be thankful for. An amazing husband, healthy and crazy children, wonderful friends, a dishwasher, HOT water, and more then one potty for 6 people!!!

Hope all is well.

Love,
Claire

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Wow, 8 days, eh? No wonder I missed you! I think 6 would be my limit...but it looks like you all had a GREAT time! Love the happy faces on your kiddos. Big hug, Amy

Pam said...

Looks like a great time, Claire. But wow, 8 days??? You are the woman!

Pam