Sunday, May 18, 2008

Just hangin' out




Love the week end!

I didn't risk bodily injury rushing to the phone each time it rang! But, tomorrow is Monday....and day 18 of the wait for our TA. I'll be back in the rush zone.

But it was a great and relaxing few days. We celebrated Bart's birthday, hit the pool, and just hung out.

Oh! We did get an AMAZING gift this week end. Through the wonders of the internet, and God's goodness, I managed to find the yahoo group for Logan's orphanage. Through this group, I have chatted with two wonderful ladies who have met our little man!!! They were in China last year bringing home their sons, and it seems our 3 boys were best friends! They shared some pictures of Logan with their boys, and said that he is a sweet boy. It was sooooo good to hear about him!!!!

Love,
Claire

1 comment:

A Mothers Heart for China said...

Hi Claire,

We have never met, but I am friends with Sandy. I dare say best of friends. I have tried to find Logan to adopt him and bring him home to be near Stafan. I could never find him. I am now adopting and 8 year old boy myself. You don't know how blessed I am to know Logan has found a home and with a Christian family. I just asked Sandy about him Friday nite at dinner! God bless you! Kim P.
Here is my blog...
http://amothersheartforchina.blogspot.com/